Saturday, March 21, 2015

Fairwinds China- For Sale

Update- This lovely China sold.  :)




I have not listed this yet on Etsy. My friend's daughter is going on a mission trip in 2016. Some kind person donated this Fairwinds china set. It is almost perfect except for one cup and one bowl with chips. I am selling it as a set for $220 or by the place setting (5 pieces) for $20 each. There are 5 perfect place settings. Altogether there are 18 dinner plates, 15 salad plates, 10 small bowls, 1 small bowl with a chip, 15 saucers, 10 cups, and 1 cup with a chip. A nice set. Comment for details. I will add to Etsy in a week or so.












2 comments:

  1. I have a whole set of these including a soup bowls in the tea set in the gravy boat everything salt and pepper shakers except for a more I sell nothing online I have no experience what should I do with them

    ReplyDelete